Friday, September 24, 2010

Tweeting

I have had grand notions of blogging and sharing with all three of you who read my blog, the randomness that enters my head. However, given that I received such a fine education on the Plains, I tend to get a little wordy. (But not too wordy. Omit needless words. These are the leeches that infect the pond of prose.) Yes, I failed JM 101 the first time, and I took it again, and thus memorized half of The Elements of Style

There I go, off on a tangent. Told you I failed it once, and have since had two children. I am happy to get dressed in the mornings.

Anywho- Long, lengthy witty fun blog posts ain't happnin, yet I still have these thoughts that I want to share. Maybe only a sentence or two- Maybe in 140 characters or less...

Therefore, until my boy is potty-trained, I will tweet. But under a pseudonym. Told you I was a journalism major. I had a poster of Mark Twain in my room in school with some of his greatest quotes.

I have determined that the pseudonym on twitter is necessary, because I have friends on Facebook that I don't really know. These are maybe Handsome's co-workers, or moms I have met in carpool, or church members who look to criticize my husband's work on staff and therefore judge him by his wife's quirky status updates.

Anyway, I will share my new Twitter name with only you who know me, or folks that don't know me- Not those that don't really know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment