Saturday, April 10, 2010

The pattern is full




So letting the kids watch Top Gun in order to encourage my own love of planes into them was a negative. Too many bogeys. So, we watched it on mute for a while. They liked that okay, but it's not the same.

My boy is all about airplanes lately. The Air Force Thunderbirds were at Maxwell AFB a couple of weeks ago, and since then, we've been flying our hands, shampoo bottles and a few hot wheels all the time. Each one propelled by toddler spit.




So, when I went to Wal-Mart today, I strolled through the clearance aisle. I found some little plastic jets for $.50, and the kids loved them, and the spit flying began again. FWWWHYY Mommy!!

Best two quarters I have spent in a while.

And- special note: My Top Gun DVD has an option to watch the movie in French. All the action and music, but no...French.

Gotta run, time to buzz zee tou-wer.

Thanks to Billy Pope for your pics of the air show- I swiped them off Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment