Monday, May 17, 2010

chicken salad

I made chicken salad today, and it turned out great if I do say so myself. Here's the recipe:
3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped (see earlier post about chopping zee chicken. Come over, bring your chicken, we will talk and chop)
2 boiled eggs, chopped
1/2 cup of sweet salad cubes (I start with half a cup, but I always add more plus some extra juice to taste)
1 apple (chopped, again you need me or stock in Kitchen Aid to make this.)
1/2 chopped pecans
couple dashes of salt and pepper
mayo to taste, I like less mayo, you might like more. I would have added grapes too, but they weren't at my "buy" price this week.
stir it up and chill
Yum.

1 comment:

Billy & Suzanne said...

I am impressed. You have a "buy" price list! I just haven't made it that far. (I love grapes in chicken salad, too!) Suzanne P.

Post a Comment